Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ugh

Looks like my plans have changed today.
I'm sitting home with E3, who pukes every 30 minutes (luckily he mostly hits the bowl) and E2 who has a bout of diarrhea.
I hear that it's been going around school for the last few weeks... it was only a matter of time until it hit our house.
Stuntman drove E1 to school. I needed to brief him on the strict drop-off procedures since he had never done so... which driveway to drive in, where to open the door, where to drive out, etc..

On another note, looks like a few of the moms at the school will be taking on a big project. I'm excited about it. If you want something changed, sometimes you just need to do it yourselves... and convince those in authority that it needs to be done.

3 comments:

Buck said...

I hope things get better for E2/E3 right soon. Sick kids are NO fun at all.

liberal army wife said...

oh ick. sorry that the nasty is going around your house.

LAW

The Mrs. said...

we are on the other side of the country and have the same symptoms. What in the world is going around!?!