Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rain?

Looks like rain.
I just love the rain... always have. I love it even more since I live somewhere that rain is rare. It'll be a nice change of pace from the 80 degree weather that we've had for the last week or so. I REFUSE to wear shorts in February... downright refuse to. No, I'm not complaining about the outrageously beautiful weather here, it's what keeps up here, I'm just looking forward to the rain.
I have beef stew in the crock-pot, and a frozen loaf of bread dough thawing and rising on the countertop. Should be a good day for it.
I'm heading to the Red Cross to donate blood today. It's been over a year since my tattoo, so it's go.

Also here is a E1's sure-fire sales pitch to Grandma...
E1: "Grandma, would you like to buy some Girl Scout cookies?"
Grandma: "of course I'll buy a few"
E1: " You know, Barbara next-door bought 8 boxes"
Grandma: " OK, I'll buy 10"

1 comment:

Buck said...

I think E1 might have a brilliant career in marketing ahead of her. Just sayin'. ;-)