Thursday, October 4, 2007


Today I found a surprise harvest in the back yard. Pomegranates. I never know when they're due to be ripe, and Hubby is always the one who picks them. I saw one today...high required some climbing (that's why Hubby is usually the picker)...but it sure was delicious. Three in all today...all gone. The kids love them too, and definitely something a mom can agree full of antioxidants etc.. One beautiful fruit, I just love the color. Only problem is, my kitchen now looks like a massacre just took place. I wonder if I should call a studio to see if they need a scene location before I clean.


ABW said...

Mmmmm....I love them. Always so much work so I wait till DH is there to get to the good part.

Great picture BTW!


Claire said...

Mmmmm, yummy. I have an awesome spinach salad I make every year around the holidays, and it has Pomegranate seeds in it! It's so delicious and festive! :) Yummy, now you have my tummy growling and it is late!

TripleE said...

Claire, can you share the recipe? please?

Buck Pennington said...

Dang! How tasty looking!

Kelly said...

I don't think I've ever had a promegranate before...but your picture makes me want to!
Hope you enjoyed it!