Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday E2!

It’s the eve of E2’s 5th birthday…
I cannot believe how fast the years have flown by.

She looks so much like me, and has inherited my stubbornness as well.

Even before she was born, she was stubborn.
I was told that my pregnancy was most likely to not continue…
I was 16 weeks along, and began hemorrhaging. A. Lot.
They said that there was nothing that we could do, whatever was going to happen, would happen.
I remember seeing D&C written on my chart and scheduled for the next day.
Obviously, the doctors and nurses didn’t know how stubborn this little girl was going to be.

Happy Birthday E2!
You bring many smiles to my face each and every day.
I am so very blessed to be your mother.

3 comments:

Inquiries said...

Happy Birthday E2! I have your have a great birthday! How exciting your Daddy is home for it!

Buck said...

Happy Birthday E2!! I'll echo Ashley, as well... I'm glad your Daddy is home to celebrate with you and your Mom.

Guard Wife said...

I hope she enjoyed her special day!

How could she miss? 5 years old AND Daddy home?! Perfect combo.

It sounds like your 5-year-old and my almost 5-year-old would be fast friends. :)