Friday, July 20, 2007

Who Cares!

OK, have I been sleeping in a cave? Am I the only one that doesn't understand what the big deal is about a soccer player moving to Los Angeles? Play-by-play of their arrival at the airport? Helicopter following their car with live aerial shots? WHAT?
Now last night I had the TV on NBC, can't remember what I had been watching, it was on in the backround, and an hour-long special comes on about Victoria Beckham. All about her adventure of moving to America. The differences in language, finding the correct multi-million-dollar house, missing her family for 3 WEEKS. It was disgusting. What was worse was that I watched most of it! It was like a train wreck, I couldn't help myself. My husband called me from the other side of the world during the show and I PAUSED IT! Oh no I didn't want to miss a bit.
Yes, David Beckham is H.O.T.. but I've seen better

No comments: