Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Warrior

I just watched the National Guard Warrior video for the first time.

They did a great job on the video and really showcased all of what is done by the National Guard. At the end, is a behind the scenes look at the making of the video. I tried to catch Stuntman's face somewhere in there, but didn't. He was at some of the filming at Los Alamitos just after he returned home in May.

I downloaded Kid Rock's song for free as well.
I'm still a HUGE fan of Kid Rock.

3 comments:

Buck said...

Happy Anniversary! And many more!

The Mrs. said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm a kid rock fan as well... thought I do kinda think he cuold use a good scrubbing. : )

Kasey said...

We saw the music video in the trailers before Tropic Thunder. I love Kid Rock and while I am not the biggest Jr. fan, I think it is great that they collaborated for this video. Very much worth watching. :)