Sunday, November 18, 2007

Questions, questions, and a big dent

Why don’t people turn around when they back out of a parking spot? Are you really in that much of a hurry? It really slowed you down after you smashed into me, didn’t it?
Took even more of your time to exchange insurance information.
No injuries, except to my door, and my mirror, and my ¼ panel, and my light and bumper... and that teeny scratch on your tailgate.
Something to add to my “to do” list this week.

Actually, I feel kind of sorry for you, guy, I think your wife was yelling at you “don’t park there!” when you changed your mind and backed into me. No wonder you didn’t take the time to look where you were going…I wonder what she said then?

3 comments:

.... said...

Oh, sad face....like you needed that added to your plate.....

I hope YOU are okay, sounds like your vehicle isn't.......

As far as Mr. Guy and his wife, I'm sure he got the earful from her, and rightfully so.....

hugs.

~asw

Buck said...

Oh, NO! It's contagious...and who'd a thunk it? I hope the damage isn't too bad and that you get your vehicle back as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Melinda said...

Glad you're okay. Don't you just want to beat people with their own appendages when they act like that!?