Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm back, I think...

This virus has been kickin’ my butt this week, but I think I am finally getting better. As far as colds/flu go, this one was pretty minor, no vomiting or extreme chills…just felt like I had been beaten with a stick, and all I wanted to do was sleep.
I took 2 naps this week…in the middle of the day! I haven’t done that for a year at least. My mom is visiting from MN for 2 weeks. She was watching the girls, and the girls were playing nicely, so I took a nap with E3.
My mom’s visit is going well this time. I think her medication has been well-adjusted or something…seriously…
I am finally catching up on my paying job. Luckily it was a pretty slow week so I haven’t fallen into too deep of a hole. I just realized that I am totally out of FedEx supplies…see what happens when my regular driver is on vacation☹ She is wonderful; actually even the subs are great, usually. When E1 was a toddler, she would bark at the FedEx truck. She imitated her best friend, Pumpkin.

There have been so many good posts that I have seen this week, but I can’t remember much about any of them. I was too sleepy. I know I added some new favorites to my sidebar.
I’m looking forward to the weekend, it’s raining! Little tiny baby grasses are sprouting from the seed I planted in the backyard.
To do this weekend:
-clean out garden, remove all some toasted plants
-transplant some St. Augustine into bare spots
-finish large report for work
-mend school uniforms for E1
-can’t watch TV, the DVR is broken. Time Warner will be arriving Sunday. My new TV cabinet arrived today and when I plugged the DVR back in, it only says “One Moment Please” great. I’ll miss football on Sunday. I guess I could watch it on the little TV, but I’ve become totally spoiled with HD.
-send package to Hubby

2 comments:

Butterfly Wife said...

That pup looks like my Ranger, who I still haven't talked about. (See if I tell enough people at their blogs, it is kind of like telling that story. Slowly.)

wendy said...

A good nap is my favorite thing!

I love your to do list - good luck with your garden and mending!