Friday, December 21, 2007

Lots and lots of laundry

It seems to be that I didn't have food poisoning after all.
Just as I was going to bed at midnight, E1 started complaining of a stomachache. (I was concerned since none of the kids ate much at dinner). Shortly after, E3 awoke to a puddle of puke. My night consisted of taking care of those two and doing a ton of laundry.
Somehow, (knocking on wood here) E2 seems to be fine after a bit of an upset stomach at dinner.
They all seem to be on the mend, and I recovered just in time. Grandma is sick now too, and sleeping. Hopefully we will be good as new for the weekend.
I spoke to the mother of E1's best friend at school, seems that she had it on Wednesday... going around.
Time to put in another load of laundry...

2 comments:

Buck said...

Well, on the one hand, it's good to know it wasn't food poisoning... but on the other...

Wow. Mass-illness for the holidays. Could the timing possibly be worse? I hope all y'all are much better after the weekend.

Susan said...

It seems like we usually have mass-illness right around this time... usually brought down from NoCal by my SIL and her family. This time Stuntman said we should we should return the favor and go visit them. (I think he was joking, mostly)